AngelsWeekly.com is intended for use by persons who are at least 13 years old. By using the Site, you accept that you are at least 13 years old. AngelsWeekly.com is a weekly magazine featuring exciting startups, delivered in your inbox. The newsletter is purely based on the information available publicly, and hence we do not independently verify the accuracy of the finanial information of any featured startup. So, you must not take decisions solely on the basis of information provided within the newsletter or anywhere on the site, i.e.the content on the Site should not be interpreted as financial or investment advice, or any kind of legal advice. You should NOT rely upon the financial and investment information, opinions provided herein and must conduct your own independent research and consult with your personal advisors before making any investment decision. You are solely responsible for any decisions, omissions or actions you take based on choosing to seek or not to seek professionals’ help. Neither AngelsWeekly.com nor its parent, affiliates, any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the content on the Site or in newsletter.
There’s a confirmation email from AngelsWeekly.com for any purchase/subscription. If you want to cancel the purchase, you must have to reply to the same email within 24 hours, else it will not be refunded. The cancellation within 24 hours is subjected to deduction of payment processing charges.
If you’re buying any of AngelsWeekly.com’s subscription through third party, there’s “No Refund” policy for third party purchases.
If you’re a broker/affiliate, make sure that you cancel the purchase/subscription within 12 hours to get it on hold/cancelled. No refund will be available after the grace period.
In order to use the Site, you must agree not to do, or attempt to do, any of the following:
1. Access or use the Site in any way that violates any local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws), contracts, intellectual property etc.
2. Access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access.
3. Alter information on or obtained from the Site.
4. Tamper with postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or User Generated Content.
5. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site.
6. Extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Site or transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” or “chain letters”.
7. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
8. Reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might discover source code, or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Site.
9. Send to or otherwise impact the Site with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient.
10. Take any action which might impose a significant burden on the Site’s infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
Submitting Ideas/Proposals to AngelsWeekly.com
When you submit ideas, suggestions, or proposals (collectively, “Ideas”) to AngelsWeekly.com, you agree that:
1. Your Ideas do not include confidential or proprietary information.
2. You have all necessary rights to submit the idea/proposal to us.
3. Your ideas do not and will not infringe or violate any third party rights.
4. If we choose your idea we may use and disclose it in any way.
5. We may have already created, or be in the process of creating, content that may be substantially similar to your Ideas or work samples at the time you submit those ideas or samples to us. In that case we have no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Ideas or our use of your Ideas.
6. Elements of your Ideas and work samples may not be subject to protection under copyright law.
Termination or Cancellation
By using the Site, you agree that we may terminate these Terms, your access to the Site, and/or your Account, or suspend or block your access to the Site at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you. If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.